Hello everyone! It is only 11 here and it feels like it has been one of the longest days of my life! We had to be at reception by 2 this morning and none of us were packed so I didn't get to bed until 11:30 and woke up at 1 to finish packing and to get ready. It was only an hour flight and we have been in Chiapas for about 3 hours now and all we have done is drive around, eat pancakes for breakfast, and come here to email! Last night was super awesome because we got to watch The Testaments for our last Sunday night movie in the MTC. I miss all the guys from my old district who are not here right now but everyone who came from the MTC to Tuxtla is here. We will not find out our companions until tomorrow and our areas. We are staying close to the mission home tonight and I am super excited to be here! The mission home is super nice and everything is way better than I imagined it. I haven't seen where I will be staying tonight but that can wait. Sorry I don't have very much to say because we only have 4 computers right now and like 20 missionaries waiting to write to their families. Hopefully I will be able to talk to you again soon! I love this gospel and I cant wait to start bringing people unto it as soon as I can!
I will make up for the 5 favorite things next week for I am out of time right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment